7830 Old Georgetown Road, Suite C-15
Bethesda, MD 20814-2432
Important! Do not send the PDF registration form electronically if you choose to include your credit card information as it is not guaranteed secure.
Questions? Contact Ms. Avelene Mahan, Course Coordinator, at 301.656.0220 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fees & Discounts
|MTT-1, MTT-2, MTT-3, and MTT-5||US $450 each*|
|MTT-4 and MTT-6||US $595 each*|
* Discounts for MTT-1–5 workshops (there are no discounts for MTT-6):
1. Register for 2 courses at a time and receive a 5% discount; register for 3 or more courses at a time and receive a 10% discount.
2. Recent graduates receive a 15% discount on the MTT-1-5 courses during the first two years since graduation. Proof of graduation is required.
3. Members of the International Myopain Society are eligible for a 10% discount.
4. Combinations of discounts are not permitted.
More than 2 weeks prior to a course: 80% refund.
Within 2 weeks of course: no refund.
We reserve the right to cancel any workshop at any time. If unforeseen circumstances occur and the course is canceled, the full registration fee will be returned or applied to a future course (if so desired), but we will not be responsible for any charges incurred by the registrant, including hotel or airline fees.
Casual and comfortable. Men are requested to bring shorts or bathing suits; women, shorts and halter tops, to wear for the practicum sessions. Attendees will practice on each other during the practicum sessions.
Participants must be prepared to expose the body region of study during practice to enhance the overall learning experience. Identification and treatment of myofascial trigger points requires short fingernails.
Every effort is made to teach and practice safe techniques under the supervision of our instructors. Nevertheless, there is always the possibility of injury. Attendees will be required to sign a waiver absolving the Janet G. Travell, MD Seminar Series, the program directors and the instructors of any liability in the event of injury. Sample waiver form »