The Second Saturday DN Jam sessions are set up for Maryland PT's or other practitioners from other states where regulations prohibit you from practicing dry needling in your clinic before completing a certain number of hours and/or submitting documentation, or if you just need some extra practice…Come jam with Myopain Instructor Rob Satriano and keep your skill set sharp.
As regulations in Maryland and other states have changed, we realize there may be gaps in your ability to practice what you have learned in between courses, delays with workplace policies, etc. The nuance and art of dry needling can only be perfected with practice, repetition, and good feedback. During the jam session, you will:
- Practice needling any muscle you have learned thus far
- Review anatomy/landmarks
- Receive dry needling instruction/feedback from the instructor
- Give/receive feedback from other participating practitioners
- Answer any questions you may have about previous course material
- Receive dry needling from participating practitioners
Sessions are limited to 10 participants and you must register ahead of time.
Of course, the jam sessions follow the strict COVID-19 precautions Myopain Seminars has in place for all courses!
There are no CEU's awarded for the Jam sessions.
A discount of 10% will be applied automatically when you register for 3 or more jam sessions on one ticket.
The jam sessions are participant driven. Clinicians will determine what muscles and techniques are practiced during the Jam session.
Sessions will be held on the second Saturday of each month from 9:00 am to 12 noon.
Participants must have completed Myopain Seminars DN1 course to participate in the jam sessions.
Who Should Attend
- Clinicians who have completed at least Myopain Seminars DN1 course who would like to practice prior to being able to use needling in their practice due to regulatory limitations
- Myopain Seminars clinicians who are able to needle but are not feeling confident or competent no matter where they are in their certification process.