Sample Dry Needling Consent Forms
In the US and other countries, a number of state boards and jurisdictions require a written DN consent form. Here we provide a few samples. The samples have not been reviewed by the legal counsel of Myopain Seminars and may not necessarily meet the requirements of each state or jurisdiction. You are free to review, download, and modify the form that best meets your specific requirements. If necessary, have an attorney review the form you created, or request a consent form from an attorney. If you would like us to add your consent form, let us know!
- The Nevada Board of Physical Therapy Examiners has provided a sample DN consent form.
- Bethesda Physiocare (Jan Dommerholt’s PT clinic) uses its own Dry Needling Informed Consent form for use in the State of Maryland.
- One of our course participants shared their Trigger Point Dry Needling Consent Form.
- From Australia, here is the Cairns -Dry-Needling-Consent-Form.
- Also from Australia, Allied Family Physiotherapy uses the AFP-Acupuncture-Dry needling consent form.
- From New Zealand, Zoe Eves-Cowell Myotherapy & Dry Needling uses the Myotherapy & Dry Needling Consent Form.
Sample Dry Needling FAQ form
Bethesda Physiocare (Jan Dommerholt’s PT clinic) uses a FAQ Dry Needling form for patients.