In these very uncertain times, we are all having to make difficult decisions both professionally and privately. With the continued threat of COVID-19, the priority is to come together to keep our communities safe. We are closely monitoring the recommendations of the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and federal, state, and local governments. The current recommendations against gathering and the ongoing spread of the virus has led Myopain Seminars to postpone all in person courses scheduled through April 30, 2020.
To assist you in navigating this we have created the following plan:
- Myopain Seminars will postpone all courses scheduled through April 30, 2020 at which point we will re-evaluate the situation.
- If you are scheduled for a course between now and April 30, please go to your portal and transfer your registration to a future date and time.
- Late transfer limitations, fees and penalties have been waived. Even if you are not 100% sure the date will work for you (honestly, who is sure of anything at this time!) go ahead and reserve your spot.
- If you don’t find a suitable replacement course, you may ask for a credit on your Myopain Seminars account that can be used for a later course.
- To ask for a credit, ask a question, or receive assistance during this process, please click on “CONTACT US” or on the CONTACT US navigation button (top of the screen) and leave a message with a number where we can reach you. We will respond as quickly as possible to help guide you.
- We hope you will understand that Myopain Seminars is unable to provide reimbursement for courses at this time.
- We are exploring alternative online learning and online replacement of some of our current live lectures. We will update you as this comes together.
- When we resume, we will continue to provide hand sanitizers, gloves and disinfectants and maintain all necessary precautions.
- For up to date important COVID-19 information: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
All of us at Myopain Seminars wish you strength during these trying times to care for your patients, families, communities, and yourself. We will provide ongoing updates as the situation unfolds. Feel free to contact us with any questions or comments.