Myopain FAQs

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Do I need to complete a course series within a certain period of time?

A: No. You can take the courses back to back, or space out over several months or even a longer period of time. Your decision. The only exceptions are the CRAFTA courses.

Q: Do I need to be licensed or practicing for a certain period of time before I can take a course?

A: No. Myopain Seminars does not require you to be practicing or be licensed for a particular period of time, before you can attend our courses. Some states may have specific requirements before you can use dry needling. Check with your state board.

Q: If I have attended a dry needling course with another company can I skip the Dry Needling 1 course and take the Myopain Seminars Dry Needling 2 course?

A: No. We have learned that there are too many differences in both theoretical and practical education. To help you out, we offer a 50% discount for the Myopain Seminars Dry Needling 1 course. Click here.

Q: What is the difference between Myopain Seminars Dry Needling courses and other companies who teach dry needling?

A: Former students who have switched to Myopain Seminars’ Dry Needling courses tell us that our courses are more comprehensive, more safety oriented, include more evidence and theory, and cover many more muscles.

Q: Once I have registered for a course, can I transfer to another course?

A: Yes. In your portal, you can self-transfer to another course until 14 days prior to the start of a course. Transfers or cancellations within less than 14 days prior to the start of a course, must be requested via email to our administrator. See our Terms and Conditions for our course transfer policy.

Q: How do I know what the rules about dry needling are in my state?

A: See US Rulings section for state updates and changes per US rulings since 2019; for more information, contact your state board.